Envilytix GmbH provides extensive environmental analysis services:
- Trace analysis of more than 250 military chemicals in all matrices, safe handling of samples containing explosives and chemical warfare agents
- Trace analysis of industrial contaminants soil, water, air, plant and material samples
- Structure determination of unknown sample constituents
- Determination of pedochemical and pedophysical parameters, e.g. soil acidity, nutrient content, plant-available elements, pH, buffering capacity, texture, conductivity, particle density etc.
- Determination of special pedochemical parameters, e.g. acid neutralizing capacity and acid producing potential of acid sulfate soils, sequential extractions for element speciation etc.
We also provide air monitoring services:
- Air monitoring service for both workplace hazard exposures and environmental air monitoring requirements.
- Development of sampling and measuring methods for special industrial contaminants according to customer requirements.